by A.M. Kisly
Iran's nuclear program presents a threat to international stability...
Yet successive American administrations-Republican and Democratic alike-have misread the intentions and actions of the Iranian regime.
How dangerous is a nuclear Iran, even if it never detonates a weapon? What are the guiding principles of the Iranian leadership? To what lengths would the regime go to carry out its agenda? How far have Iran's leaders already gone to fund the world's most powerful terrorist organizations? And why have American leaders failed to gain the upper hand in relations with Iran during the past 30 years?
In approximately 60 minutes, Iranium powerfully reports on the many aspects of the threat America and the world now faces using rarely-before seen footage of Iranian leaders, and interviews with 25 leading politicians, Iranian dissidents, and experts on: Middle East policy, terrorism, and nuclear proliferation.
* Iranium documents the development of Iran's nuclear threat, beginning with the Islamic Revolution of 1979 and the ideology installed by Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khomeini.
* Iranium tracks Iran's use of terror as a tool of policy, beginning with the 444 day seizure of the U.S. Embassy in Tehran, through Iran's insurgent actions in Iraq and Afghanistan.
* Iranium details the brutal nature of the Iranian regime to its own citizens, and the Iranian people's desire to rejoin the international community.
* Iranium outlines the various scenarios the greater Middle East and the Western world may face should Iran cross the nuclear threshold.
WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY?
Ezekiel Chapters 38 and 39 describe a future event in which God Himself intervenes to quell the ill-fated invasion of Israel by Magog and its allies (Persia, Cush, Phut, Libya, Gomer, Togarmah, Meshech, and Tubal). This passage also appears to anticipate the use of nuclear weapons.
While there is slight debate among bible scholars, the above list represents the following: • Magog - this is modern day Russia • Persia - this is modern day Iran • Meshech and Tubal, Togarmah - this region is modern day Turkey • Ethiopia - this is modern Ethiopia • Libya - this is modern day Libya • Gomer - this is modern day Germany.
Suffice to say that the main players, of which there is no doubt, are Russia, Iran, Turkey, Libya and Ethiopia.
A look at some recent headlines tells us this:
• Russia, the biggest End Times player, has already helped Iran build a nuclear reactor
• Iran has repeated over and over their desire to wipe Israel off the map
• Iran now has nuclear weapons capable of reaching Israel
These nations will attack Israel, the bible says, "To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places [that are now] inhabited, and upon the people [that are] gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land." Ezekiel 38:12
BUT...the Bible also assures us of the outcome of any nation or nations that would come against God's Holy Land in the End Times -
"The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD [will be] the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel...Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence [against] the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land...But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation." Joel 3: 16, 19, 20
Israel indeed has two major world wars on it's horizon, and the bible refers to this as the "time of Jacob's trouble". While the nations gather together, Israel's back will be pushed to the wall, and its resolve and endurance to the breaking point...BUT God will save His People out of this time of calamity, and He will fight for them.
The battles have yet to be fought, but the outcome has already been decided.